ARTIST COLOR PENCIL
A first-of-its-kind pencil for lips, eyebrows, eyeliner, blush, or contouring, with the versatility ... Learn more
How to use
Our pro tips for the eyes:
- Open up your eyes by applying Artist Color Pencil 104 or 500 àgrave; inside the eye.
- Go for a smoky eye look by applying dark Artist Color Pencils and blending in using brush #212.
Dare to color the inner corner of the eye or as a liner with the colored Artist Color Paints!
Our pro tips for lips: using the Artist Color Pencil to ensure maximum hold of your lipstick. lips. You can then color your lips at any time. using the same pencil.
Our pro tips for defined eyebrows in 3 steps:
1. Apply Artist Color Pencil starting from the arch of the eyebrow towards the tip of the eyebrow to define the shape.
2. Fill in the brow body from the brow head to the brow arch to intensify, color and define the brow shape.
3. Apply the Brow Gel all over the eyebrow line to fix the hair and obtain a long hold.
Our pro tips for the face:
Correct: Apply the lead directly to the skin, then blend with finger or brush. Use before or after foundation. Freckles: Draw lightly freckles the help of
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Octadecene, Synthetic Wax, Kaolin, Talc, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bht. May Contain (+/-): Ci 77266 [Nano] (Black 2), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).""
MAKE UP FOR EVER is a professional make-up brand offering a line of innovative and easy-to-use products of exceptional quality, dedicated to make-up artists as well as make-up lovers and women all around the world.