The beauty verdict is in! With all.about.face, complexion perfection is now easy and simple to achieve. Whether you’re a pro or new to makeup, this starter set will meet all of your beauty needs. From all-over coverage to camouflaging imperfections and making cheeks glow, this limited-edition set includes one beautyblender of each size targeted for a specific application need. Apply foundation, concentrate blush and pinpoint contour in the areas of the face that range from small to large using each of the beautyblenders in this must-have set. And, keep them all clean with our best-selling mini blendercleanser solid.
• One original beautyblender to flawlessly apply foundation, powder, bb cream, cc cream and any other complexion product
• One beauty.blusher for perfect application of cream and powder blush on the apples of the cheeks
• One micro.mini for laser-sharp focused contouring, highlighting, concealing and color correcting.
• One mini blendercleanser solid to keep all your beautyblenders clean while on-the-go.
What else to know:
Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of the proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times.
Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.
How to use:
beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce your way to makeup perfection!
wet. beautyblender with water
squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
bounce. your favorite foundation or powder on with the original beautyblender®
bounce. your beauty.blusher with your favorite cream or powder blush onto the apple of the cheeks
bounce. your micro.mini with your favorite highlighter on the top of your cheekbones, under your brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes (also great with color-correcting, contouring & concealing products)
mini blendercleanser solid
• Wet beautyblender or makeup brushes.
• Create a lather by rubbing beautyblender or makeup brushes over the cleanser; repeat if necessary.
• Gently squeeze beautyblender or makeup brushes and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water.
• Set beautyblender in a well-lit, ventilated area to air dry.