What it is:
Created in collaboration with drag queen extraordinaire and star of RuPaul’s Drag Race Alyssa Edwards, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Alyssa Edwards Palette is a limited-edition palette featuring Alyssa’s must-have colors for drop-dead gorgeous looks.
“I don’t get cute. I get drop-dead gorgeous…and now, you can too! My dream for this palette was to create a color story that will give you life—one that will bring out the inner beast in everyone.”
Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards.
Why You’ll Love It:
• Unique full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity.
• Contains 14 new shades including 11 mattes and 3 metallics for creating vivacious looks for day and night.
• Features highly saturated flashy colors, bold brights and dazzling metallics.
• Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside hot-pink packaging with Alyssa branding.
• Perfect for everyone from the experienced artist to the makeup fanatic.
• Free of parabens, gluten, phthalates and oil.
• Dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.
How to Use It:
Using an eye shadow brush, pick up the product and apply to desired application area to ensure the most payoff and to help keep color in place.
Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
The included double-ended brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go application. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight, or pack shadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out shadow.
The Alyssa Edwards shades can be applied wet or dry to achieve endless looks transitioning from day to night.
• When creating eye looks, apply ABH Eye Primer prior to application to help these highly pigmented shades adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
• For a more intense color payoff, pair the metallic shades with a setting spray.
• To create high-impact liner looks, use a liner brush to apply shades along the lash line.
• Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
• Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
• All shades can be applied to the face and body.
• Mist brush with a setting spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff.
Shade Names + Shade Descriptions:
HEADLINER - Matte bright white
INSPIRE - Metallic champagne gold
UNICORN TRIBE - Matte cool plum pink
BRICK ROAD - Matte primary yellow
TEXAS MADE - Matte fuchsia hot pink pressed pigment
DREAM IT - Matte royal blue pressed pigment
BACK ROLLS - Matte warm chocolate brown
THE SUPREME (Matte deep peach)
H.O.E. - Matte neutral taupey brown
D.D.G. - Rich metallic violet with silver flecks
B.B.D.C. - Deep cool aubergine pressed pigment)
BEYOND - Warm metallic fuchsia
BELIEVE - Violet purple pressed pigment
BEAST - Matte blackest black
Mini Eye Primer
Darkside Waterproof Gel Liner
Waterproof Crème Color