Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An exclusive, travel-friendly set of six cult-favorite mask treatments, so you can multi-mask on the go. Mix and match these cult-favorite mask treatments for an instant glow. Get all four glowing looks using the following treatments.
- Acne and blemishes
- For a flirty glow: use FLASHMUD on cheeks, SUPERMUD on nose and chin, and YOUTHMUD on the rest of face.
- For a pre-party glow: use GRAVITYMUD on neck and cheeks, SUPERMUD on T-zone, and POWERMUD on the rest of face.
- For a Hollywood glow: use SUPERMUD on nose and chin, YOUTHMUD on cheeks and forehead, and GRAVITYMUD on the neck.
- For a rescue glow: use SUPERMUD as a spot treatment, POWERMUD on cheeks and chin, and THIRSTYMUD everywhere else.
This set contains:
- 0.7 oz/20 g SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
- 0.35 oz/10 g YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment
- 0.35 oz/10 g GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
- 0.35 oz/10 g THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
- 0.35 oz/10 g FLASHMUD™ Brightening Treatment
- 0.35 oz/10 g POWERMUD™ Dualcleanse Treatment
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Based on consumer trials on SUPERMUD
On day 7 after using it 3 times in a week:
- 98% felt their skin looked renewed
- 97% saw an improvement in skin clarity
- 97% felt it gently cleared their skin
Based on consumer trials on YOUTHMUD, after 7 days of use:
After using it 3 times during a 7-day period:
- 100% agreed it brightened their dull skin
- 97% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation In a consumer test on 151 people, after 2x weekly usage of GRAVITYMUD:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned
In a consumer use study on 100 individuals, after 3 uses of FLASHMUD:
- 93% said it created a brighter complexion
- 91% said it worked better than other brightening treatments previously used
- 89% said it visibly boosted skin radiance
- 89% said it visibly improved skin tone
- 88% said it created a luminous complexion
- 86% said the results appeared faster than other brightening treatments previously used