{{title}}

{{html}}
Sephora Beauty Pass
0
Basket
×
You don't have any items in your basket.
Same day delivery in Dubai
COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
Free delivery on all orders over 250AED

Nourishing Moisturizer

Rollover image to zoom in

Sephora Collection

Nourishing Moisturizer

Formulated with 91% natural ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream with 3 oils moisturizes and nourishes skin and relieves tautness.
Read more
New

Nourishing Moisturizer
90 AED
OR
Description
What it is:
Formulated with 91% natural ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream with 3 oils moisturizes and nourishes skin and relieves tautness.
Ideal for dry dull skin, the rich light texture provides a true sensation of comfort without leaving a greasy film.

Super ingredients:
A cocktail of 3 natural oils - avocado oil, marula oil and rose hip seed oil: known to nourish, repair and soften skin and protect it from environmental stressors.
Good for your skin:
- 91% of the ingredients are natural, the remaining 9% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven for all skin types, including the sensitive ones.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materials.

- +30% hydration after 8 hours (1)
- 100% thought their skin was more comfortable (2)
- 100% thought their skin was softer (2)

Eco-design packaging:
This jar is made of 65% plastic from sugar cane residue, the box is made of materials from sustainably maintained forests and it is decorated with plant-based inks.
This product is manufactured in France by a family business with 150 employees, founded 40 years ago in the Pays de la Loire.

(1) Scientifically measured on 11 volunteers, after 8 hours of application
(2) % of women who were satisfied after 28 days of use. Test carried out on 22 volunteers.
All of our products are 100% authentic
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 222.65ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Let's keep in touch! Be the first to get exclusive gifts and products
Sign up to get exclusive offers

Enter your contact details below

By giving us your information, you agree to receive Sephora news and promotions. Privacy policy

Close
Loading...