What it is:
An ultra-fine 0.9mm tip, retractable brow pencil that precisely defines, shapes and fills your brows using tiny hair-like strokes that give microblade-worthy effects to create brows that look on point, literally.
What it does:
This pigmented, super smooth brow pencil is infused with a creamy blend of vitamin E, castor oil and coconut oil to create soft, hair-like strokes for effortless building and blending. With a durable spoolie at one end, it diffuses pigments perfectly so you can build and customize your look. Available in 8 natural shades, the waterproof, smudge proof, transfer proof formula gives long lasting results for brows that look so real you might wonder if they are.
Shade 1 – Warm Blonde: For blonde hair with golden undertone
Shade 2 – Neutral Blonde: For blonde hair with mix of cool and warm undertones
Shade 3 – Caramel Blonde: For red hair or dark blonde hair with warm undertone
Shade 4 – Light Brown: For light brown hair with warm undertones
Shade 5 – Medium Brown: For neutral brown hair with mix of cool and warm undertone
Shade 6 – Rich Brown: For dark brown hair with warm undertones
Shade 7 – Black Brown (Huda’s shade): For black hair with warm undertone
Shade 8 – Soft Black: For black hair with cool undertone
How to use
How to use:
1. Get your brows in line: Use the spoolie to brush your brow hairs upwards – this will help you see all the places you need to fill in.
2. Shape up: Twist up 1mm of product. Starting in the middle of your brow, work your way out towards the edges – the end of your brow can handle more pigment. You can easily soften the edges with a spoolie at the end.
3. Fill in the blanks: Using short, upwards, dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas with a pencil.
• Huda’s Hack: Even with minimal brow hair, you don’t need to use as much product to get flawless eyebrows. Instead of covering the entire brow, concentrate on micro-shading in sparse areas. Due to the ultra-fine tip and the level of pigmentation, only light pressure is required to create your look.
4. Let your brows live their “full” potential: Once you're finished and happy with the shape and fullness of your brows, brush them up for a seamless result.
STEARIC ACID, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT WAX, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE, BIS- BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE / CI 77891, IRON OXIDES / CI 77492, IRON OXIDES / CI 77499, IRON OXIDES / CI 77491.
See customer reviews
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 96ms
- reviews, product
#BEAUTYBOSS Empowering · Reinventing · With Heart
Huda Beauty was founded by renowned beauty blogger Huda Kattan and her sisters Alya and Mona Kattan. Built upon Kattan’s foundation as a celebrity makeup artist and zest for empowering women with the right tools, she brought her obsession to the masses. Beginning with her best-selling line of hand-designed lashes, Huda Beauty now features Kattan’s personally curated makeup for all.
Get ready to be a #BEAUTYBOSS!