What it is:
Formulated with 97% natural origin ingredients, the bright skin exfoliating scrub from SEPHORA COLLECTION contains volcanic sand and marula oil to exfoliate and smooth skin.
It purifies skin and gently eliminates impurities and dead skin cells for clearer skin, refined skin texture and brighter complexion.
- Volcanic sand from natural origin: known to exfoliate and refine skin texture.
- Marula oil from natural origin: known to smooth skin.
Good for your skin:
- 97% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 3% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materials.
- 91% found complexion more radiant (1)
- 95% found skin free of impurities and dead skin cells (1)
- 91% found skin texture refined (1)
61% of the plastic in this tube is made from sugar cane residuals, our cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.
This product is manufactured in France by a family business with 150 employees, founded 40 years ago in the Pays de la Loire.
(1) % Self-evaluation results after 2 uses per week over 21 days. Consumer test on 22 volunteers.
Ingrediente : Aqua (Water) - Glycerin - Kaolin - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder - Glyceryl Stearate - Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - C10-18 Triglycerides - Volcanic Sand - Cetearyl Alcohol - Decyl Glucoside - Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)) - Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil - Glyceryl Oleate Citrate - CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) - Microcrystalline Cellulose - Coco-Caprylate/Caprate - Hydroxyacetophenone - Butylene Glycol - Chondrus Crispus (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)) - Sodium Polyacrylate - Parfum (Fragrance) - Cetearyl Glucoside - Passiflora Edulis Extract - Xanthan Gum - Citric Acid - Sodium Hydroxide - O-Cymen-5-Ol - Tocopherol - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!