An extreme-hold styling wax that lifts and holds brows in place for a feathered effect.
Get lifted with Brow Freeze by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This customizable brow styling wax lifts, tames and sculpts every hair in place for the feathered-looking brow you have always wanted. The universal, easy-to-apply formula is mess-free and provides long-lasting, extreme- hold – leaving you with full-bodied brows that last all day.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
• Universal clear wax formula for all skin tones and brow colours
• Provides long-lasting, extreme hold that locks brows in place
• Instantly gives the look of lifted, feathered brows
• Easy-to-use and mess-free application (no water needed)
• Helps to tame unruly and coarse brow hair
• Sets in place without a stiff feel, residue or flaking
• Grips to skin and hair
• Ideal for medium-sparse to full brows
• Luxe, rose gold packaging
• This formula is: Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Water-Based, Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free, Oil-Free
Clear - Translucent/Clear
How to use
• Gently pick up a small amount of product using the spoolie end of Brush 12.
• Using the back of the cap, work the product back and forth.
• On clean brows, brush through the brow using upward motions and gently pressing down as you go.
• Continuously brush them in the desired direction as it sets.
• Using the metal ferrule of Brush 12 (on the angled brush side), use pressing motions to sculpt brow hairs into desired shape and lay the brow hairs down flat.
• Next, fill in sparse areas of the brow using Brow Powder Duo and Brush 7B.
• For natural-looking brows, apply the lighter shade in the front of the brow and the deeper shade from the arch (middle) to the tail (end).
To maintain optimal appearance and efficacy, cap must remain tightly closed at all times when not in use.
• For thicker, untamed brows use a little more product for extra hold
• Can be used to tame unruly hairs around the hair line
WATER (AQUA) CETEARETH-30, D-SORBITOL ,PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , CITRIC ACID , POTASSIUM SORBATE
Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company’s first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience.