What it is:
A sheer, buttery balm that hydrates and soothes while enhancing lips with a subtle pop of color and sparkly shine. Used every day, the formula provides instant and long term moisturization.
What it does:
Huda Beauty’s Diamond Lip Balms are infused with Mango Butter and Coconut Oil fatty acids to hydrate and nourish for soft, supple, pillow-like lips. The innovative overspray creates an eye-catching, crushed diamond effect while making lips shine and glow.
• Mango Seed Butter: rich in natural fatty acids and known to provide moisturizing, nourishing and emolliency for pillow-like softness.
• Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride: a natural fatty acid derivative of coconut oil, known to provide silkiness and skin nurturing for soft, supple lips.
• Negligee: Huda’s favourite shade, Negligee is our signature beige brown balm but with a glam, gold-crushed diamond exterior. It’s the perfect everyday shade but with a head-turning finish.
• Dirty Thoughts: Go on, embrace your cheeky side with this lilac lip balm with a subtle gold-crushed diamond finish.
• Seductress: If you’re feeling a little flirty, this peachy, light pink balm adds a subtle pop of colour and finishes with a gold-crushed diamond sparkle for an irresistible kiss.
• Censored: This deep purple lip shade with a pinkish-blue crushed diamond shimmery shift is for restricted moments
• Femme Fatale: Embrace your inner vixen and go deep with this intense reddish-purple shade that only intensifies due to its pink and blue crushed diamond shimmer.
• Lace Panty: For those moments when you’re feeling feminine and a little flirty, this warm pink lip balm has a pinkish-blue crushed diamond exterior that will leave a lasting girly glow.
• MOISTURIZING: 97% of people agreed or more that their lips felt moisturized and buttery*
• SOOTHING: 97% of people agreed that their lips felt instantly soothed*
• SHINE: 100% of people agreed that their lips instantly had more shine*
• COMFORT: 100% of people agreed the balm was comfortable to wear*
• LIGHTWEIGHT: 97% of people agreed that the balm felt lightweight on the lips*
*based on an independent study on 30 people using the product for 7 days
What else you need to know:
The science behind Huda Beauty’s latest addition!
Huda Beauty’s Diamond Balm special formula includes a mix of emollients including Mango Butter extract to help soften the skin and make the balm glide smoothly across the lips leaving them pillow-like and supple.
The balms also include friendly polymers, an innovative technology that not only supports longer lasting color but creates a luminous finish by enhancing the pearl reflection.
A combo of skin-friendly waxes delivers a uniform color across lips while also making sure the balm is lightweight and flexible to wear. Essential when you’re running around town killing it and the last thing you want to think about is your lips.
How to use
The options are endless!
• Sweep each one of the buttery balms across lips first thing in the morning to put a sparkle in your step. Then reapply throughout the day whenever you need a pick me up.
• Try layering it on top of one of your favourite lipstick colours. It’ll add some sparkle as well as enrich the colour oh-so subtly.
• The hydrating formula will soothe and hydrate your lips in a second, so make sure you keep these little guys in your purses at all times, and especially when you travel.
INGREDIENTS: DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, TRIISODECYL TRIMELLITATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYBUTENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYETHYLENE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, FLAVOR/AROMA, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, TIN OXIDE, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM TITANIUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE [+/- BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)].
See customer reviewsRated 1 out of 5 by Baru from So not worth the hype Doesn't matter what shade you select as this balm is not even slightly pigmented and the sparkling coating is gone after one use. Not worth the money and won't be buying again.Date published: 2020-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Fati80 from Great features I bought this itemes last month and im so glad to have itDate published: 2020-08-02Rated 2 out of 5 by woof from eh I’ve tried this today and honestly, it just applies glitter onto your lips thats allDate published: 2020-07-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Pama from Big disappointment I bought this product 2 weeks back and although it looks pretty, it is a huge disappointment. Barely any sheen and sparkleDate published: 2020-07-21Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Pretty Average When I first used this product it was actually very good, and delivered exactly what it said. However, after multiple uses there was no more pigment or shimmer anymore. Basically it’s a very boujiee lipblam that isn’t very worth the money.Date published: 2020-07-16Rated 1 out of 5 by DaJo from received the lipstick broken this is not the first lip stick/balm that i receive from huda beauty broken and not attached to the base unfortunately. i will never order again :(Date published: 2020-07-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Kash S from Regular balm No shimmer as shown on models lips . Not worth the money.Date published: 2020-06-22Rated 4 out of 5 by jessica a from Not bad Not a bad lip balm but it doesn't hydrate as expected and the colors doesn't really show it gives some glowDate published: 2020-06-03
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
#BEAUTYBOSS Empowering · Reinventing · With Heart
Huda Beauty was founded by renowned beauty blogger Huda Kattan and her sisters Alya and Mona Kattan. Built upon Kattan’s foundation as a celebrity makeup artist and zest for empowering women with the right tools, she brought her obsession to the masses. Beginning with her best-selling line of hand-designed lashes, Huda Beauty now features Kattan’s personally curated makeup for all.
Get ready to be a #BEAUTYBOSS!