Light up for the Holo’daze in Fenty Glow! Our cult-favorite, universal rose nude shade sets it off in Gloss Bomb, and for the first time, set exclusives Cheeks Out cream blush and Diamond Bomb highlighter.
- Diamond Bomb highlighter takes glitter to a whole new extreme in a shimmering 3D formula that’ll leave your face and body crystal-coated in our universal rose nude shade.
- Light-as-air, non-greasy Cheeks Out cream blush in our universal rose nude shade instantly melts into skin for an effortless wash of color, giving life to all skin tones with a no-fuss, natural-looking flush.
- Complete the look with bestselling Gloss Bomb in our iconic universal rose nude shade, the ultimate gotta-have-it lip gloss with explosive shine that’s brilliantly non-sticky.
Gloss Bomb: Rihanna was obsessed with creating the perfect gloss that makes you want to put it on over and over again. “I made it because I wanted the girls to get kissed more.”
Cheeks Out: "When I'm on the go, this cream formula comes in clutch. It's so easy to use—I can just use my fingers to dab it on and give my face life."
Diamond Bomb: “You can never have enough diamonds! This is the closest thing to bathing in it. The sparkle in this is just insane!” –Rihanna
How to use
1) Apply Diamond Bomb highlighter using the Face & Body Kabuki Brush 160 all over the body for a dazzling glitter finish with serious depth and dimension. And remember—a little goes a long way!
2) Apply Cheeks Out blush with fingertips or the Face Shaping Brush 125 for a healthy-looking flush on cheeks—and even lips! Layer as desired for a vibrant pop.
3) Wear Gloss Bomb alone or layer over lipstick as the finishing touch to the FENTY Face.
4) Artistry Pro Tip: Try Gloss Bomb over your favorite lip color for super-lustrous dimension.
DIAMOND BOMB: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Aqua/Water/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyisobutene, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).
CHEEKS OUT BLUSH: Octyldodecanol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Mica, Silica Silylate, Nylon-12, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Talc, Bht, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).
GLOSS BOMB: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.
See customer reviewsRated 5 out of 5 by Noura81 from I like it This is a small product and easy to take wherever you areDate published: 2020-12-08
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
Rihanna created Fenty Beauty, a brand "that includes women everywhere", focusing on a wide range of complexions that are traditionally difficult to cover up and identifying universal shades. Her vision: “Makeup is there for you to have fun with. It should never feel like pressure. It should never feel like a uniform. Feel free to take chances, and take risks, and dare to do something new or different”.