High protection gel-to-oil body sun care for any skin type, any time—no matter your destination or activity. An exotic fragrance reminiscent of sun-drenched mandarin, orange, and blackcurrant.
- Provides UVA/UVB protection [SunFilterComplex]
- Protects against signs of photoaging (SunPlantComplex - a 100% plant-based blend of 6 plant extracts: senna, plane tree, olive, baobab, pea, and aloe vera)
- Protects the skin from sun damage and free radicals for a beautiful tan
- Safe for coral
- Water-resistant, sweat-resistant
- Goes on evenly, even on damp skin, thanks to its all-new silky gel texture
- Non-oily, satin finish. No white marks
Aqua/Water/Eau. Homosalate. Octocrylene. Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate. Ethylhexyl Salicylate. Alcohol. Propanediol. Ethylhexyl Triazone. Polysilicone-15. Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Glycerin. Polyester-7. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. Mannitol. Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate. Talc. Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer. Phenoxyethanol. Parfum/Fragrance. Glyceryl Stearate. Carbomer. Tocopheryl Acetate. Butylene Glycol. Tromethamine. Peg-8 Laurate. Tocopherol. Cyclodextrin. Disodium Edta. Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract. Ethylene Brassylate. Cassia Alata Leaf Extract. Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure. Dextrin. Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. Platanus Occidentalis Bark Extract. Citric Acid. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Benzoate. [S3612a] *Nos formules pouvant Ãªtre amenÃ©es Ã Ã©voluer, veuillez vous reporter Ã©galement Ã la liste d'Ingrediente figurant sur l'emballage du produit et faisant seule foi.""
Clarins, Beauty taken seriously. Clarins was born out of love. The love and respect of Jacques Courtin-Clarins for women’s beauty, since the first Clarins Institute was opened in Paris in 1954. Clarins, the number 1 European Luxury Skincare brand, works tirelessly to offer every woman the best of Nature by extracting nature's most precious assets. Clarins has millions of loyal customers, and for us every one is unique.