What it is :
Luminous Foundation by Anastasia Beverly Hills is a water-resistant liquid foundation that creates a luminous, natural finish.
The radiant formula delivers long-wearing, medium coverage yet still feels so lightweight and looks ultra-fresh. This is the coverage you have been waiting for: Luminous Foundation looks so great on its own, there’s no need to set with a powder.
Available in 50 completely natural shades, Luminous Foundation blurs any imperfection—including discoloration and unevenness—without caking or masking the skin’s natural radiance.
With a seamless application, this easy-to-blend formula leaves the skin with a perfected-looking complexion that is free of flashback or oxidization.
Why we love it :
• Water-resistant, long-wearing formula with medium coverage
• Gives the complexion a fresh, radiant look with a lightweight, second-skin feeling
• Masks discoloration, unevenness and blotchiness while giving the skin a natural, healthy-looking radiance
• No-flashback formula creates a soft-focus effect and does not oxidize
• Comes in a sleek, modern component with a custom hygienic pump that dispenses just the right amount of product
• Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
• Formulated without gluten, parabens, alcohol, oil, mineral oil or talc
• Clinically tested, dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested and noncomedogenic
• Cruelty-free and vegan
• Available in 5 shade categories (Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep) and 3 undertones (Cool, Warm, Neutral)
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Valine, Sodium Pca, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Pca, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zinc Stearate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
See customer reviewsRated 5 out of 5 by Daisy from Amaaazziiinnngggg!!!! Best foundation I’ve ever tried. Its natural and glowy and honestly worth all the hype around it. Its the first foundation ive actually been able to match my skin with. Its a bit pricey but honestly soooo worth it.Date published: 2020-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by NAAM from amazing! one of the best item i have ever tried every girl most try it and it is prefect for dry to normal skin typeDate published: 2020-10-10Rated 2 out of 5 by FatimaA from flakey after 3 hrs of wear this applies dewy-natural at first but will turn to super dewy after 3 hrs of wear... it sticks to my flaky skin emphasizing my textures and settles in my pores... it wears off when i blot the oily parts of my face this foundation might be great for dry untextured skin onlyDate published: 2020-03-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 19ms
- reviews, product
Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company’s first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience.