Formulated with 96% ingredients from natural origin, the SEPHORA COLLECTION purifying mud mask contains zinc and white clay to purify and mattify the skin. It cleanses the skin, absorbs excess sebum and unclogs pores for clearer and instantly mattified skin, and a brighter complexion. Its creamy, smooth texture doesn’t dry out skin and can be easily rinsed off.
- Zinc of natural mineral origin: known to purify the skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- White clay of natural mineral origin: derived from rocks and known to mattify the skin.
Good for your skin:
- 96% of the ingredients are from natural origin, the remaining 4% mainly ensures the sensory appeal and product stability.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materials.
- 100% found their skin was purified (1)
- 86% noticed excess sebum was immediately reduced (1)
- 86% found their pores were unclogged (1)
- 72% found the appearance of imperfections was reduced from the very 1st use (2)
65% of the plastic in this jar is made from sugar cane residuals, our cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.
Made in France, by a family-run company in the Pays de la Loire with 150 employees, created 40 years ago.
(1) Self-evaluation results after 28 days of use. In-use test on 21 volunteers.
(2) % of women who were satisfied. Consumer tested on 100 volunteers.
Ingrediente : Kaolin - Aqua (Water) - Glycerin - Bentonite - Capryloyl Glycine - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder - C10-18 Triglycerides - Parfum (Fragrance) - CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) - Butylene Glycol - Sodium Hydroxide - 1,2-Hexanediol - Caprylyl Glycol - Zinc PCA - O-Cymen-5-Ol - Copper PCA - Pentylene Glycol - Magnesium Aspartate - Zinc Gluconate - Copper Gluconate.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!