• Texture: Serum
• Specific treatment: Dull complexion, Dehydration
• Skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dehydrated
• Active ingredients:
o Vitamin C and E (provide radiance and protect skin from external aggressions)
o Peptides (known for its tightening effect)
Ultra Glow Serum: your new skincare routine
97% of the ingredients in this SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra glow serum are from natural origin – the cocktail of vitamins C and E, combined with peptides, works to firm your skin and make it even more radiant. Apply the serum to make your face more radiant.
Its promises Your skin is instantly more hydrated and luminous. It is visibly firmer and looks softer and smoother. After 28 days of using our vitamin C serum, skin is more radiant and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced. The product is non-greasy and quickly absorbed, making it a great base for your makeup.
Vitamin C and super ingredients for your face A cocktail of vitamin C and vitamin E from natural origin, extracted from potatoes and sunflower seeds, two ingredients known to provide radiance and protect skin from external aggressions. - peptides from natural origin, extracted from marine algae: known for its tightening effect.
A vitamin C serum that’s good for your skin (even sensitive) 97% of the ingredients are from natural origin, the remaining 3% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product. Clinically proven for all skin types, even sensitive. Made without animal-derived ingredients
GOOD FOR YOU Formulas made with at least 90% ingredients from natural origin
GOOD FOR A BETTER PLANET Eco-designed packaging and/or responsibly sourced ingredients
GOOD FOR VEGAN Products made without ingredients of animal origin
Directions for use
How and when should you apply your vitamin C face serum?
Apply 3 or 4 drops in the morning to the face and neck on clean, dry skin. Massage gently. For optimum effect and comfortable skin all day long, apply your vitamin C serum before a day cream, like our All Day Hydrator. A face serum designed to meet the needs of all men and women who want glowing skin.
Beautiful skin starts with thorough cleansing, in the morning and at night
Apply the Ultra Glow Serum to a perfectly clean skin that is free of all impurities and the sebum that is secreted while you sleep. What’s the best product to cleanse your skin before you apply vitamin C serum? Our Triple action cleansing water.
AQUA (WATER) , PROPANEDIOL , PENTYLENE GLYCOL , 1,2,HEXANEDIOL , PEG,40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , CARBOMER , GLYCERIN , RIBOSE , VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE , CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE , SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT , PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) , CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT , CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT , PANTHENOL , ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT , CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE , TOCOPHEROL , CAPSICUM ANNUUM FRUIT EXTRACT , ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!